Gameplan complaints... (1 Viewer)

blotch1

All-Pro
Reaction score
I see a lot of posts complaining about not using Deuce enough, and I would normally agree, but maybe there's more to it than that. I've seen a number of reports recently saying that Deuce has been having more trouble with his knee in practice during the week. I think if he's not doing well they might be trying to give him more rest by not using him as much as we would like... but they don't want the oppnents to know he's hurting, so they haven't made it public.

Naw, I dont agree, we have Duece and Reggie I could care less which one was in...Stecker made a 48yrd catch...EVERYBODY contrubutes to this team NOBODY is left out and because of that EVERYBODY makes plays for us Reggie has his packages and so does Duece, the gameplan was fine, both backs got 50yrds rushing or more on limited carries (Reggie 10, Duece 15) but I DO think payton needs to get Duece 20 carries a game and Reggie between 10-15 dependin on how he is running...but you gotta get duece a consistent 20carries...Payton does get pass happy (cause the passes work) but you cant forget about the $100mill backfield.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom