Games 6-11 (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Buckle up.

We are about to enter our wheelhouse.

Since 2017......we are 16-2 in games 6-11.

This isn’t by accident, I’m thinking D starts figuring itself out.....players get in grooves, etc.

Hopefully we are set for the trend to continue.

And it actually starts at game 4-5......where we were 6-0 over the past 3 season.....and we went 2-0 this year in those games.

I do t think it’s coincidence, as we’ve been questionable at the beginning of each of those seasons.....then rolling by game 4.

Here’s to trends continuing.

I think DA and the defense really sit down with film during the bye week and see what needs improvement and what scheme fixes they can implement and we come out swinging for the next game, Michael Thomas in tow.

I dunno. 6?
Dolphins
Bills
Jets
Browns
Bengals
Texans
Jaguars
Titans
Raiders
Chargers

and that’s just in the AFC. I gotta go clock in to work so I don’t have time to figure out them all, but if you think it’s just six you’re either Augustus Gloop level spoiled or seriously deluded.

Dolphins
Bills
Jets
Browns
Bengals
Texans
Jaguars
Titans
Raiders
Chargers

and that’s just in the AFC. I gotta go clock in to work so I don’t have time to figure out them all, but if you think it’s just six you’re either Augustus Gloop level spoiled or seriously deluded.

i would think it's pretty obvious to tell I'm doing this new thing the kids are doing called just screwing around.

I expected somewhat of a slow start for the defense, as usual (ughh). But.. we just played game 5 and were hot garbage. Absolutely terrible. I hope we turn it around, but I wasn’t left feeling too confident. Hopefully the bye doesn’t affect our getting things going either. Is anyone else sick of starting so badly each season, left to anxiously wonder if we can turn it around? I am, but if they are able to come back to life, I will gladly get over it. Lol.

Lattimore is giving up a perfect passer rating this season. Remember that meme with Jason David where the hole in the zone was better than JD?

staring to wonder if he even wants to play anymore, or tanking so the Saints get rid of him after this season. Who knows, but he isn't living up to his potential at all this season

The issue is during those 13-3 seasons throughout the first 5 weeks , the defense was not this bad

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom