Games around the league (1 Viewer)

So the real winners tonight are the Bills?
Buffalo not doing anything this year. Out of the other 3 Super Contenders they have looked the least impressive. Even when they win it doesn't look good.

I look forward to the falcon reactions... but I'm all aboard the Jimmy G train for 2023. :cool:
Choo choo . He world's better than Dalton. If N.O had Jimmy G, we would be Playoff team this year.

Buffalo not doing anything this year. Out of the other 3 Super Contenders they have looked the least impressive. Even when they win it doesn't look good.
This is prolly the 8th and I haven't watched the first talk show about sports. Also for games I run the stream at .75 speed and it makes the sound pretty weird so I turn it low. But I figured a way to see the plays in a few minutes.

All that to say, Haven't watched the Bills at all. Kind of sounds like they really could use the bye and it might not be enough.

This is prolly the 8th and I haven't watched the first talk show about sports. Also for games I run the stream at .75 speed and it makes the sound pretty weird so I turn it low. But I figured a way to see the plays in a few minutes.

All that to say, Haven't watched the Bills at all. Kind of sounds like they really could use the bye and it might not be enough.
That team is really missing Daboll as an offensive coordinator. It has the feeling of the 2017 Falcons. Shannahan left and they were okay offensively but not nowhere near the same team.

Both teams suffered a catastrophic collapse in important games. Falcons never recovered. Buffalo is a wait and see

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom