Games of the XXXII Olympiad - Tokyo 2021 (5 Viewers)

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
but does she retrieve frisbees from roof tops?
No. That one spells her name McKayla, not MyKayla. I mean, it's a completely different name, dude.

1626209462267.png

Surrusly, it's cool she got a commercial and also Gabby Douglas is hawking Smoothie King (which I've had, the Hydration Watermelon. Yessssss). And even Laurie Hernandez got a commercial.

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i think there's a set number who go to compete in the all around and then also those who go to only compete on 1 routine

serves that dude in the video right for choosing to be freakishly tall
Or she's freakishly small. Of course, side by side, his head is always cut off so who even knows what he looks like? lol

Just kidding. Jonas is very cute and I dunno if he's able to go to Tokyo with her, but it'd be so cool to see some Olympic gymnast behind the scenes vlogging while IN Tokyo.

Zardnok

Zardnokalicious!
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Historically I have watched the Olympics out of National Pride. These days "National Pride" seems to mean something different than when I was growing up. Toss in the disqualification of Sha'Carri Richardson for smoking weed in Colorado after her mom died and I doubt I watch any of the Olympics.

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Historically I have watched the Olympics out of National Pride. These days "National Pride" seems to mean something different than when I was growing up. Toss in the disqualification of Sha'Carri Richardson for smoking weed in Colorado after her mom died and I doubt I watch any of the Olympics.
I was looking forward to watching her for sure. And as far as the whole national pride thing, sure, I'm MOSTLY interested in the athletes for the United States. But not solely. You know, I mentioned before about watching Olga and Nadia. Well, that's because at that time American TV didn't even SHOW our gymnasts because we were so bad. So it was only about watching these young tiny things from other countries perform so amazingly that it's still not just about, oh, I only want to see the Americans. Right now we have the g.o.a.t. in gymnastics and I don't see interest being generated in the general population from that.

rob22278

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good for you. You sound like all the people that were whining how they would never watch football again after all the protests.
Thanks for coming in and letting us know.

OP
superchuck500

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, okay. Let's stay on topic.

Looks like Bradley Beal is out for USAMB. Wonder who they'll bring in.

OP
superchuck500

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like the athlete Covid-positive tests have begun.

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just went through the DVR and there's already a TON of things on the upcoming playlist. I'm gonna have to delete a LOT. Man, that's a lot of hours of programming. I'll hopefully watch a lot of equestrian. Skateboarding is making its debut. Who knew all those kids I complained about will grow up to become Olympians.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just went through the DVR and there's already a TON of things on the upcoming playlist. I'm gonna have to delete a LOT. Man, that's a lot of hours of programming. I'll hopefully watch a lot of equestrian. Skateboarding is making its debut. Who knew all those kids I complained about will grow up to become Olympians.
They probably heard you complaining and said, "oh yeah, watch this!" :scratch:

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

SaintInBucLand

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
That plan is foolproof
No way they figure out other ways to fornicate

It's kinda funny for a culture who mostly sleeps on a small mattress on the floor. You would think that they would realize athletes will do the same with all their bed sheets on the floor lol.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's kinda funny for a culture who mostly sleeps on a small mattress on the floor. You would think that they would realize athletes will do the same with all their bed sheets on the floor lol.
These are young world class athletes- prone missionary sex is probably 26th on the list of possibilities

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That plan is foolproof
No way they figure out other ways to fornicate
This is why I never come up with dumb ideas. I don't want anyone to think I have no imagination.

ETA: Oh, yeah, the reason I came in here to begin with .... FIVE DAYS TILL OPENING CEREMONIES

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom