Games of the XXXII Olympiad - Tokyo 2021 (1 Viewer)

That plan is foolproof
No way they figure out other ways to fornicate

It's kinda funny for a culture who mostly sleeps on a small mattress on the floor. You would think that they would realize athletes will do the same with all their bed sheets on the floor lol.

It's kinda funny for a culture who mostly sleeps on a small mattress on the floor. You would think that they would realize athletes will do the same with all their bed sheets on the floor lol.
These are young world class athletes- prone missionary sex is probably 26th on the list of possibilities

That plan is foolproof
No way they figure out other ways to fornicate
This is why I never come up with dumb ideas. I don't want anyone to think I have no imagination.

ETA: Oh, yeah, the reason I came in here to begin with .... FIVE DAYS TILL OPENING CEREMONIES

Last edited:
I'll probably keep up with the updates, but not watching it. I more of a Winter Olympics fan, those I'll watch every second I can...especially Curling!

I'll probably keep up with the updates, but not watching it. I more of a Winter Olympics fan, those I'll watch every second I can...especially Curling!
I love curling.

I'm watching the USA vs Spain basketball game. Spain led for a good while, but USA is starting to take control now. Spain has some talent on their team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom