Gametime - Mike Bell Video Interview 9-21-09 (1 Viewer)

waazup

Marques Colston's #1 Fan
Reaction score
<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jxn25EoO17Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

Hope Bell gets healthy soon. He's one of our most valuable players after Brees. (BTW, is it just me or does Bell look HUGE? no ****)

That's kind of cool. Young interviewers getting an NFL player on set. Who are they? # 3 seemed to have the best Q's.

"Now that we're a balanced team, they don't know what to expect." I think Mike Bell has earned Payton's trust running the rock and this is going to do wonders for our already amazing offense. We honestly have a stable of running backs. Bell, Bush, Thomas, and Hamilton. Sean Payton has all the toys he needs, and we are seeing him have fun with it on Sundays. Keep up the good work team! :9:

Bell, Bush, Thomas, and Hamilton. Sean Payton has all the toys he needs, and we are seeing him have fun with it on Sundays. Keep up the good work team! :9:

Remember before training camp when everyone (including the media) was asking "why the Saints weren't aggressively trying to find a power back," and Payton said that he thought perhaps that back was already in their building?

Trust the coach.

actually not true, yes Bell and PT are great backs but the problem is that little guys get hurt when they get hit by big guys, see PT, RB and MB. Sad but true, we need a dominant back that can take a season load not just a game or 2.

actually not true, yes Bell and PT are great backs but the problem is that little guys get hurt when they get hit by big guys, see PT, RB and MB. Sad but true, we need a dominant back that can take a season load not just a game or 2.

Mike Bell (6'0'' 225 lb) and Pierre Thomas (5'11'' 220 lb) are "little guys".:smilielol::smilielol:

It doesn't take much to get your knee injured. Size has nothing to do with it. A CB can fall on an OT the wrong way and that OT is out for the season.

I like all of our backs and if at least one of Bell, PT, or Hamilton are healthy and available on game day, I have no worries. I've been wanting to see some more of Hamilton because he is a SF Bay Area native like me and I sat next to his brother at the Raiders preseason game and he was super cool. I know we can't have them all active but they all seem eager to play and that is a great problem to have.

i havent rooted for any particular running back more than another in this offense until this quote
"I wanted to make a statement everytime I ran the ball. I wanted to let everybody know im gonna run like this every single play, you're gonna fell me every single play. So, its gonna be a... head bustin matchup every time I run the ball"

It will be interesting to see how SP handles the running back rotation after week 5 when we should have a completely healthy backfield. I know that it is fashionable to say this every year; but this team has real, honest superbowl potential not just because of the physical talent, but also the humble additude. If you have a team full of players approaching the game like Mike Bell with total selflessness, you have something that is special and hard to come by.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom