Garrapolo to Saints-OP speculation (Mod edit) (2 Viewers)

He looks pretty good today

They won't cut him and you'll have to blow them away with a trade because when he leaves next year in FA they'll get a 3rd round pick. They are a playoff team with him and Trey Lance looked like a rookie in his two starts.

The knock I have on Winston is his quick decision making and accuracy on the quick passes like screens or slants which Michael Thomas is the best at. Jimmy G will be much better at those and can still throw deep.

If Jimmy G wins today his stock soars.
If Jimmy G wins today...SF has a tough decision to make.
The knock I have on Winston is his quick decision making and accuracy on the quick passes like screens or slants which Michael Thomas is the best at. Jimmy G will be much better at those and can still throw deep.
Maybe that quick release didn't happen because MT13 was never available for him to get that part of his game going....you kinda solved your own knock on JW

Um yea there were plenty of times that Winston struggled with accuracy on the shorter passes lol
You say plenty of times where he struggled with accuracy on shorter passes, but the charts don't tell that tale...I think this is just one of those SR common sayings that got repeated so often that it became true regardless if it was or not:

1642373597373.png

You say plenty of times where he struggled with accuracy on shorter passes, but the charts don't tell that tale...I think this is just one of those SR common sayings that got repeated so often that it became true regardless if it was or not:

1642373597373.png
The ones he missed were terribly missed and they were wide open people too. Drive killers. Can't be having that.

I think Winston big play potential gives our offense more explosiveness and that kill shot feeling and opens it up for players because of that and more lethal then Jimmy g safe quick throw accuracy offense. I like our offense under Winston.

Last edited:
Dont think SF will give up on JG after tonight's win....Dude is a winnner! SF are fools if they do

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom