N/S Garret suspended indefinitely for this season+playoffs atleast [UPDATE: Reinstated on 2/12/2020] (1 Viewer)

I disagree with Pouncey's, but I get why the NFL is doing it.

I agree with Myles' suspension.

While I think the reaction has been a bit too radical to what happened last night, I am in full agreement of Myles' actions having consequences.

No surprise for Garrett, everyone predicted and expected his league suspension. However, there may be more coming for him, especially legally and criminally.
Ogunjobi got a sufficient penalty for his action.
Pouncey got screwed for basically defending his guy, and kicking Garrett while he was flat on the ground was a bit childish.

Last edited:

While I think the reaction has been a bit too radical to what happened last night, I am in full agreement of Myles' actions having consequences.

Well, Pouncey is on video, kicking a guy in the head. Could've given him two games, I guess, but they certainly didn't want him back on the field when the Steelers and Browns meet again in a couple of weeks.

The kick to Garrett’s head can’t be overlooked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom