N/S Garret suspended indefinitely for this season+playoffs atleast [UPDATE: Reinstated on 2/12/2020] (1 Viewer)

Garret is over in Africa, helping with the Chris Long project, to bring clean water to folks.

1.2 millie would sure help to find some decent water. Now, Roger & his buddies get to keep the 1.2 ?. It sure would be nice if old Rog would donate the $$$ to the water project.
Garrett himself wouldn't give up that money.

It sure would be nice if old Rog would donate the $$$ to the water project.
The NFL got the money he didn't get paid from the Browns because he was suspended? The Browns don't just keep it?

I remember they used to claim that all fine money collected went to charitable causes but I think it all goes to the former players fund because of all the bad PR from CTE.

Can we just all agree that hitting someone in the head with a helmet is a _____ move?.
I mean, he had trouble getting him down.
When he was brought down, Rudolph was on top, Garrett rolled him over for some reason and Mason used his feet to kick him off for some other reason ?

I bet Rodger is wishing Garrett would not to revisit this. Now Rudolph will issue another denial and on and on it goes.

"He called me the N-word," Garrett told Outside the Lines' Mina Kimes during an interview that debuted Thursday night on SportsCenter. "He called me a 'stupid N-word.'"

Last edited:
I just listened to Garrett. hard to reconcile the well-spoken young man in the video with the one who committed the on-field action, but we all have our triggers. Though I don't condone busting Rudolph upside his head, I'm inclined to side with Myles Garrett.

I just listened to Garrett. hard to reconcile the well-spoken young man in the video with the one who committed the on-field action, but we all have our triggers. Though I don't condone busting Rudolph upside his head, I'm inclined to side with Myles Garrett.

I’m inclined to not believe Myles. As is Mike Tomlin.

I’m inclined to not believe Myles. As is Mike Tomlin.
I'm on this train. Chances are I would've pressed charges immediately and had him hauled out of the stadium in a police cruiser.
Now I'm filing a lawsuit for defamation of character and never settling.
First witness, Mike Tomlin.

I'm on this train. Chances are I would've pressed charges immediately and had him hauled out of the stadium in a police cruiser.
Now I'm filing a lawsuit for defamation of character and never settling.
First witness, Mike Tomlin.

I loathe litigation and lawyers, so I wouldn’t sue but he sure is going to.

Of course, Mike Tomlin is unbiased regarding the words of his own QB :hihi:

Touché. ?

I believe after his comment tho that something would have come out (says he spoke to most of the Browns team and many in their organization immediately after) that he is telling the truth. And he doesn’t strike me as the type to hide the truth to save Mason Rudolph.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom