Garrett Grayson Kwestion (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Now that we are at the end of the season, what are the odds we will add Garrett Grayson to the active roster to prevent some other team from signing him and we'd get nothing?

TBH, I would wonder why anyone would want to sign him to their active roster.
He really hasn't shown much and I don't think he's at a place where you could depend upon him to lead your team.

Obviously just a guess, but I am thinking we really preferred Big Tom Callahan's kid...just a shame we didn't have the room at the time. I kinda doubt anyone is worried about losing GG?

Obviously just a guess, but I am thinking we really preferred Big Tom Callahan's kid...just a shame we didn't have the room at the time. I kinda doubt anyone is worried about losing GG?
Speaking of Callahan, I see where the Browns cut him Loose last month.

I wonder if the Saints will bring him back in for the next TC?

Judging by the team's interest in other developmental QBs Grayson's time on the practice squad is tenuous at best. They tried himout, saw what he brought to the table, and they started looking at other developmental QBs. Using the off season as a guide Grayson's ceiling isn't NFL backup, it might be CFL or Arena league at best.

Having some team claim him off the PS would save Loomis/Payton the embarrassment of having to release him themselves (again).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom