Garrett Grayson (1 Viewer)

Just finished watching the Rose Bowl, Sam Darnold from USC is something else, great arm, ball just jumps out of his hands. Probably will go early in 2018, but as for Grayson he needs to work on everything. Drew sending signals that he is nearing the end should get him focused on proving he can be the guy. If not '18 is a good year for QBs.

Just finished watching the Rose Bowl, Sam Darnold from USC is something else, great arm, ball just jumps out of his hands. Probably will go early in 2018, but as for Grayson he needs to work on everything. Drew sending signals that he is nearing the end should get him focused on proving he can be the guy. If not '18 is a good year for QBs.

Agreed.

If Josh Allen from Wyoming enters the draft then the Saints need to jump all over him. Kid is going to be a star. He is just a redshirt sophomore and wasn't suppose to leave but now he is considering it. Would be perfect to have him develop behind Brees for the next couple years. He's 6'5 235 with an absolute cannon and can run with the best of them. Tough as nails and clutch as anyone. He's a bigger Brett Favre with legs of Rodgers.

He's been on the practice squad ever since they released him from the roster. He chills on the sidelines in street clothes.

AJ McCarron wants out of Cincy, He looked pretty good when the Ginger was hurt. If we could get him on the cheap I would like to see him behind Brees for a year and then see what he's got. Just a thought.

I'm not sure i even like Grayson as the 3rd string emergency backup.
He makes me miss Griffin, who i think can handle backup. but maybe is ceiling.

Going to be tough to get Darnold when we're picking #32 :ezbill:

To be honest, I haven't seen enough of Grayson to know if he can play or not. Which also means I haven't seen enough to say he's not the guy.

What I do want in a QB is a pocket passer -- a cerebral QB (as I call them). If you get the right one, these running QBs can be effective for few years, but that style of QB play doesn't translate well enough to the NFL. I'm not saying a QB shouldn't be able scramble -- obviously they should, when necessary. I'm just saying the overall running QB style doesn't work well enough in the NFL -- at least not long-term.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom