Gas Prices vs. Mid Term Elections.. (1 Viewer)

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Remember that thread...

Nothing would happen over the holiday period...

So..................................................

If gas is within $0.17 of what it was last July 4th... It was a fix.

Joe

Last edited:
That's pretty funny!

We've all been through this discussion before. In every poll posted this board leans very heavily to the right whether it's election polls or issue polls.

We've all been through this discussion before. In every poll posted this board leans very heavily to the right whether it's election polls or issue polls.
You're right about the polls, but how many people on the right post consitently on this board on political issues compared to people on the left? The majority of those posters are not on the right.

You're right about the polls, but how many people on the right post consitently on this board on political issues compared to people on the left? The majority of those posters are not on the right.
Exactly.

The left on this board is much more vocal.

Exactly.

I find it about 50-50.

It also changes on issues.

I think there are only 2 maybe 3 fiscal lefties on the board and they seldom post on fiscal issues. These really are dominated by the right here.

Social issues are dominated by a leftist view here.

National defense / military issues are about 50-50. You have a lot of veterans here and we all typically are in about the same place on national defense issues though we differ on what rhetoric is real on what isn't.

Your about 50-50 here on environmental issues.

Welfare / government nanny state issues you are nearly 100% on the right here.

What am I missing?

Exactly.

Not really

It's just that the "right" accuses anyone who is even 1 molecule left of "conservative" of being a "left winger".

Most of the non-right-wing posters on this board are moderates or independents (myself included). I can only think of 3-4 hardcore left wing posters that post regularly, and I can name 15-20 right wing regulars.

Also, many of the hardcore right (and left) wing posters are tired of getting pwn3d by the more intellectual and more educated independents, so they stopped posting and went to a NASCAR event instead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom