Gave you guys a day (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just wanted to say I was super entertained during the game and I love it when we play, it is never a bad game. As fan sof football, both fanbases got their money worth. I don't like the Saints. I am not a fan of your team, but damn it, I respect you guys so much. I feel this rivalry is bigger to me than the Packers and I dont see that changing. I'm seeing a lot of negativity from you guys and it is understandable but your team is stacked with talent that isnt going anywhere. You have a big three already and Brees can play for 2 more years easily, or you can go the Hill route and maybe become even more dangerous.

Anyway, I wanted to say good game to you guys. I hope we have plenty of classic matches with you guys for years to come. There is something about Vikings vs. Saints that is quickly becoming personal.

Also,
This board is amazing. Most Vikings boards are dead. You guys have so much content and conversations. Im envious and hating under my breath.
Thanks for letting it sit a day. No matter what anyone complains about, you guys out coached and out hearted us. We came out expecting to win and you guys came out playing to win. We managed to push it to the wire, still. Good game and good luck.

Thanks for letting it sit a day. No matter what anyone complains about, you guys out coached and out hearted us. We came out expecting to win and you guys came out playing to win. We managed to push it to the wire, still. Good game and good luck.
Game came down to a mix up between Brees and MT. That's what's caused the fumble. It doesn't happen 9 out of 10 times.

Also that was OPI. In slow motion it looks worse that it was but it was. Not sure I call it regularly but it was OPI.

Fun fact, we are the only team this season that the NFL has reviewed a TD for when no flag was thrown and came out and took a TD off for OPI.

Well your team deserved the win in the end.
Which doesn’t mean I like your franchise or team at all

I actually think you got pretty lucky again vs us but it is what it is in the playoffs

one game, one chance!

enjoy the win, your season ends upcoming weekend. I really don’t see anyone beating the 9ers, as sad as this is

Piss on the Vikings your team is trash and the ride ends against the damn 49whiners. You’ve all but punched their ticket to the sb. Guess I can root for your garbage team for one more game, then you can kindly piss off.
What a childish take ??. "Team is trash" but they handled the saints in the dome. Makes sense.

What a childish take ??. "Team is trash" but they handled the saints in the dome. Makes sense.

They didn’t handle jack. Refs held their hand the whole way to give the 49whiners a cakewalk to the sb and keep their fickle fans from crawling back under their rocks. Vikings and their fans are pure and complete trash

They didn’t handle jack. Refs held their hand the whole way to give the 49whiners a cakewalk to the sb and keep their fickle fans from crawling back under their rocks. Vikings and their fans are pure and complete trash
Can i assume that you do not hold a management position at your current job?

Also,
This board is amazing. Most Vikings boards are dead. You guys have so much content and conversations. Im envious and hating under my breath.
Our webmaster and administrators do it right. And people in this area are raised and trained to be conversationalists.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom