Gay pride house across from Westboro Church (1 Viewer)

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Nonprofit buys house across from Westboro Baptist Church and paints it colors of gay pride flag    - NY Daily News

Nonprofit buys house across from Westboro Baptist Church and paints it colors of gay pride flag

Planting Peace bought the house directly across the street from the notoriously anti-gay Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan. and painted it the rainbow colors of the pride flag. It will be used for volunteers helping with the nonprofit’s anti-bullying initiative.

westboro-baptist-church.jpg

That's funny..
Anything that makes these guys look dumb is good..
Even if your anti gay or what ever, I don't see how you could agree with these guys message..

God hates rainbow colored houses......

That's gotta be against some homeowners association by-law....

The house, not being gay of course.

That's awesome. I'm sure the homeowners association won't mind. I don't think there is a single person in this country outside of the Westboro Church that likes them.

Most places don't have home owners associations.
God hates home owners associations.

Today's Sermon: God hates gay houses!

Pretty funny on whoever thought that up. I imagine the property value being across from the WBC is pretty bad. Maybe they got a good deal?

That's awesome. I'm sure the homeowners association owners won't mind. I don't think there is a single person in this country outside of the Westboro Church that likes them.

I would normally agree with you, however, it seems someone on our own message board doesn't like the message. I typically am not bothered by red thumbs, but I would love to know who gave it to me for posting this topic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom