Gayle Benson: "I don't think any of us know" on Sean Payton's future (1 Viewer)

Maybe, but if it's salary or a longer deal, that would kind of surprise me. Reports are that he's under contract through 2024, so three years seems a little early to go back to the table.

If it's related to responsibilities, organizational structure, or the master plan for the team moving forward, who knows.

All true, the more I think about the more I think he is just fed up and disgusted with what the NFL has become....perhaps quitting the competition committee was the tell.....hard to know...I really felt he wanted another SB victory.....

I listened to that segment with Jay Glazer. I did not hear the part, "He’s definitely thinking about taking a break though." Glazer did talk about the issues Covid caused the past 2 seasons, the injuries, did say Sean changes his mind frequently(but said so in a joking manner). Glazer also said he will not report anything that isn't fact, which is why he hasn't reported anything. In short, he doesn't know anything.
FYI, Glazer knows.

I think he’ll most probably, definitely be back. However, every time I predict I tend to be dead wrong. Just ask my portfolio.
Well clearly I know myself well. Thought it would take until February before 2022 would be ruined.

I hate it but he handled it with the class that defines who he is and what he gave this team. It’s hard though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom