Gayle Benson: "I don't think any of us know" on Sean Payton's future (1 Viewer)

I wish it was clear what she was asked. I know we can assume, but the actual wording can make a difference. Is a fuller clip available that includes the question she was answering?

I wish it was clear what she was asked. I know we can assume, but the actual wording can make a difference. Is a fuller clip available that includes the question she was answering?
It’s not that I’ve been able to find. Looked around a bit.

I very much hope he stays. Getting more worried about this, knew there was too much smoke to be complete bs.

THE MAN WENT ON VACATION with his WIFE...VACATION.

You know how many people go on vacation to "recharge"? MILLIONS. But their respective companies dont start the hiring process or speculation game BECAUSE they wont answer a reporters call.

jesus people....How is this news???? What have we become in the "instant information age???

THE MAN WENT ON VACATION with his WIFE...VACATION.

You know how many people go on vacation to "recharge"? MILLIONS. But their respective companies dont start the hiring process or speculation game BECAUSE they wont answer a reporters call.

jesus people....How is this news???? What have we become in the "instant information age???
It’s not that serious to me. 😊

Thanks for the quick reply.

For instance, big difference in "How is Sean feeling?" vs "Is Sean planning to retire?"
Agree. I keep checking Fazande’s feed to see if there is any clarity.

We have this discussion every single year. She’s right.. who knows?
Yep and someday the media will be correct. Same tune we’ve been hearing yearly for quite awhile now.

Hopefully it’s all just smoke once again, but even if it’s not, I will wish him well and be forever grateful for what he’s built here.

From Mrs Benson's comments it sounds like there is some truth to all the rumors.
Not really. Just truth that he has said nothing. Most everyone is making a big deal out of silence and all else is speculation to sell a story or garner clicks.

Quite literally much ado about "nothing".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom