Gayle Benson: "I don't think any of us know" on Sean Payton's future (1 Viewer)

Bottom line: there is something to all of this. It is completely understandable if he just needed to get away and recharge.

But for the owner to even concede she doesn’t know if a coach who is under contract is returning means that it isn’t “nothing.”

Also…Sean can make this all go away really quickly if he has made up his mind one way or the other.

Do you know that there 4 teams that desperately want us to lose SP? Those teams are the Falcons; Bucs; Panthers & Cowboys.
I hope this is not true because those teams (and probably the rest of the NFL) wants to remove us from the bright lights.

Bottom line: there is something to all of this. It is completely understandable if he just needed to get away and recharge.

But for the owner to even concede she doesn’t know if a coach who is under contract is returning means that it isn’t “nothing.”

Also…Sean can make this all go away really quickly if he has made up his mind one way or the other.
What does he need to make go away?
The guy hasn’t done anything wrong to require an announcement.

Ralph's take:

💯 agree.

The fact the team’s owner doesn’t even know? You don’t think that’s significant?

And no one said he did anything wrong. But there is clearly SOME question here.
It’s not worth it.
Seems all of us, Gayle included, will find out soon enough. Either way, makes for some fun banter during the off season here, on a Saints website. 😂

My son (die hard WFT fan) texted me last night and asked why Sean was leaving. Lol

oh and i especially like the "more at 4,5 an 6 pm" part.

So we will tell you something at 4....to make you watch at 5. At 5, we will tell you to tune in at 6 where we will tell you to tune in at 10pm for the latest. ( you know shirt that happened in last 4 hours.

That shirt should come with a "thank you" from our ratings dept.

The fact the team’s owner doesn’t even know? You don’t think that’s significant?

Nope. She is at a Mardi Gras Indian event.

Not an NFL meeting or Airline Dr.

there is no significance. None.

Maybe she was being coy. You know they like to string the media along at times. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling she already knows what's up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom