Gayle Benson: "I don't think any of us know" on Sean Payton's future (1 Viewer)

She's reads and hears everything we hear about Payton. He's on vacation. You think she is going to call or text him while he's on vacation asking "Hey, Sean..what's with these rumors?"..that would be rude. I certainly wouldn't like getting a call from my boss or text while I'm on vacation..

So, yeah, she doesn't know anything as of yet until she see's him.

I'm not concerned though. This was a rough year with everything we dealt with. He should take a month off really.

I still think we go all in for a proven QB this off-season and Payton gives it 2-3 more years, considering the strength of the team, but he’s clearly considering walking away.

So another interim coach?

I wasn't even thinking this was a real story, but if Glazer says he might take a break.... oh no.

I wasn't even thinking this was a real story, but if Glazer says he might take a break.... oh no.
I listened to that segment with Jay Glazer. I did not hear the part, "He’s definitely thinking about taking a break though." Glazer did talk about the issues Covid caused the past 2 seasons, the injuries, did say Sean changes his mind frequently(but said so in a joking manner). Glazer also said he will not report anything that isn't fact, which is why he hasn't reported anything. In short, he doesn't know anything.

I mean…why meet if there’s nothing to meet about?

I'm sure there's always something to meet about. It doesn't have to be about addressing Ian Rappaport's tweet. It could be a normally scheduled meeting that people in an organization may have regularly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom