Gayle Benson Observation Tonight and Idea vs Bucs (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
So during the observation, the video crew showed Mrs. Benson on the big screen. I honestly got a tear in my eye. Especially seeing her looking a bit sad. It hit me knowing that tonight was her first home game without Tom and I'm sure it hit her too. Well following the Who Dat Chant lead by Brees. I told my brother, man it would be absolutely nuts if Gayle Benson lead the Who Dat Chant vs the Bucs in the season opener. The Dome would be going insane and the team super hyped up. I'd be down, but not sure if she would. But I could definitely see it. It would be a nice finish if there was a tribute video just after the team intro, followed by the Anthem and coin toss and then the Who Dat Chant.

So during the observation, the video crew showed Mrs. Benson on the big screen. I honestly got a tear in my eye. Especially seeing her looking a bit sad. It hit me knowing that tonight was her first home game without Tom and I'm sure it hit her too. Well following the Who Dat Chant lead by Brees. I told my brother, man it would be absolutely nuts if Gayle Benson lead the Who Dat Chant vs the Bucs in the season opener. The Dome would be going insane and the team super hyped up. I'd be down, but not sure if she would. But I could definitely see it. It would be a nice finish if there was a tribute video just after the team intro, followed by the Anthem and coin toss and then the Who Dat Chant.

It's not often that I get emotional, but I'd definitely give a sort of enthusiastic half clap while I checked my fantasy scores. Where is the GoFundMe for the Benson estate so that I can show appropriate mourning? I'll just sort of forget about that time he tried to move the team to San Antonio in the immediate aftermath of Katrina, and Paul Tagliabue denied him. Thoughts and prayers.

In for hologram Tom as well.

I can understand if Gayle does not want to overdo it. The Jazz Funeral was the perfect way to go out.

On that note I would like to see Lattimore do the chant. Take that Mike Evans!

I can understand if Gayle does not want to overdo it. The Jazz Funeral was the perfect way to go out.

On that note I would like to see Lattimore do the chant. Take that Mike Evans!

Lattimore and Payton so they can both stick it to Evans and Dirk lol

But yea I don't know, just thought it would be cool if she did it. Not so much to remember Tom, but to spark a new era of her ownership and what not. Can't wait no matter what, the Dome will be lit!

Lattimore and Payton so they can both stick it to Evans and Dirk lol

But yea I don't know, just thought it would be cool if she did it. Not so much to remember Tom, but to spark a new era of her ownership and what not. Can't wait no matter what, the Dome will be lit!

Perhaps she can run out the tunnel with a baseball bat like Reggie if she wants to show who is in control now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom