GB Sea-Roughing the Passer Call (1 Viewer)

Seattle had no business winning this game turning the ball over like they did. Too bad Green Bay is just not a good team right now at all.

And yeah, it was a pitiful call by the refs. I wonder what Perera (sp?) will say of this one. I always love hearing his excuses on why his referees are always right. Terrible game changing call. Refs should never have a hand in the final outcome of a game, but is seems like they are increasingly making calls that decide football games.

They might as well put skirts or flags on the QBs.. you can't hit them high, you can't hit them low, you can't lead with your head and you can't come down on them with your full weight or drive them into the ground..... from this call you can't even come close to their head or you'll get called. That call cost GB the game.

How can you make a text book tackle without leading with your head... it's on top of your freakin shoulders! It's not like you can drop-kick the QB.

It really has gotten completely out of hand.. what I really don't understand is how it's almost opposite in college. QBs get crushed in college and you rarely see a call on roughing the passer..... I know they are protecting the big money QBs in the pros, but atleast they have the money already in the bank, the college QBs should be the ones protected as they haven't got signed yet.

Either way it's garbage and that ref should be held accountable and there should be a crackdown on these lame calls.

That call could change homefield advantage and byes in the playoffs. It is just sickening. Even worse was the very next play a Packer DT was held as bad and as obvious as it gets right in front of the same ref that threw the personal foul flag. It is sick and it is ashame the NFL can't do any better than that.

On a side note that game should not have been close. Mike McCarthy played incredibly conservative when he should have been wide open. That game should have been won by the Packers at halftime.

I don't remember the last time I was this sick over a game the Saints didn't play.

That call could change homefield advantage and byes in the playoffs. It is just sickening. Even worse was the very next play a Packer DT was held as bad and as obvious as it gets right in front of the same ref that threw the personal foul flag. It is sick and it is ashame the NFL can't do any better than that.

On a side note that game should not have been close. Mike McCarthy played incredibly conservative when he should have been wide open. That game should have been won by the Packers at halftime.

I don't remember the last time I was this sick over a game the Saints didn't play.

I know I saw that guy get mugged and no flag.... horrible officiating all around.

I couldn't agree more about the playcalling.. sounds all to familiar doesn't it. Man I'm glad we got rid of him.

This just in from ESPN: The Seahawks will get a bye and homefield advantage after turning the ball over 4 times and needing a bad call to beat a terrible GB team.

Don't you love these snap reactions.

horrible call.

but he ddin't cradle him on the way own nor spoon once they were down.

OMG!!! You guys are KILLING me!!! :_rofl: :smilielol: :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom