GB vs Yucks 10/18 (1 Viewer)

Just chiming in here because I pull for certain teams too. As I'm reading the responses I began to wonder, what does it matter who pulls for which team? And why do people get upset if they "pull" for a different team or scenario to play out? It's just crazy because our "pulling" never actually won or lost an actual sports game in sports history. The players can show up and just bomb the game even tho all of America was pulling for them to win, lol. Fans, we're funny people

I'm interested to see how stout that Bucs D is without Vea. He was the inside pressure and anchor to stopping the run. Without him it will force the Bucs into bring a safety down.
One less player in that secondary could open the floodgates.

Just chiming in here because I pull for certain teams too. As I'm reading the responses I began to wonder, what does it matter who pulls for which team? And why do people get upset if they "pull" for a different team or scenario to play out? It's just crazy because our "pulling" never actually won or lost an actual sports game in sports history. The players can show up and just bomb the game even tho all of America was pulling for them to win, lol. Fans, we're funny people

I mean, I know it doesn't affect anything. And it's just a game.

I just need some advice on emotional investment when watching Packers-Yucks.

"Behind the Packers"

What does that even mean? We have to secure the division before we even start worrying about the entire NFC.

I mean, I know it doesn't affect anything. And it's just a game.

I just need some advice on emotional investment when watching Packers-Yucks.
I know bro, it’s just something I’ve always thought but never mentioned it ya know. Heck, I “pull” like the beast of them lol! It makes the sport fun to watch too

Yes Im in the camp that wants the sure route of division winner. Plus, I’m not so sure the Bucs hold the team together if they string a few losses. Tom already looks like he would rather be playing the finger point game.

very good point... I was a bit on the fence but you convinced me.

I don't know. I think we got to pull for the Bucs to give the Packers an L. Even if Bucs win we still have the head to head win..for now.
No we don't. There is only one bye. Getting as much distance on the Bucs is huge. And it's an NFC opponent. If it comes done to confrence wins. We need them to lose

I don't think the number one seed matters this year. The Mayor won't allow fans. Do y'all really want the no.1 seed and no fans?

Option C: a tie. They have to play five quarters and nobody gets a win. Problem solved.

I'd take it.

Would mean we won the majority of our remaining games, and keeps us from potentially having to play in cold-weather cities. GB is solid, Chicago is solid. I'll take an empty Dome over playing a game on frozen, green painted, mud anytime.

I don't think the number one seed matters this year. The Mayor won't allow fans. Do y'all really want the no.1 seed and no fans?
Depends how you look at it.

The fan factor will likely be done away with this year for "reasons to go get the #1 seed" but the "non travel" "play in your preferred weather environment" and "one less game needed to make the Super Bowl" still remain.

I go back and forth on this one. I know GB has the head to head with us, but if they lose, they are essentially tied with Chicago in the North. Hence, if Chicago wins the North, we can still up them seed-wise especially if we beat them (Chicago).

Because I make the rules and if I say we should pull for a certain scenario then by God that's what you'll do! I know some Italians on here, I can make you disappear for disobedience.:ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom