Gears of War 2!! (1 Viewer)

I just started playing GOW, at the point early on were your running from a boss, i get into this open grand hall, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere else to go? any tips?

I just started playing GOW, at the point early on were your running from a boss, i get into this open grand hall, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere else to go? any tips?

Is it the section when you have to use the laser (hammer of dawn or something like that) to target the boss? If so, get it out into the open, target it, get the beam, then unload on it with your normal weapons...rinse and repeat

You need to get the boss thing to knock open the doors for you to move forward. Stand in front of the door and get it to charge you then move/roll out of the way and let it smash the door open. Rinse repeat until you are outside and nail it with the Hammer

You need to get the boss thing to knock open the doors for you to move forward. Stand in front of the door and get it to charge you then move/roll out of the way and let it smash the door open. Rinse repeat until you are outside and nail it with the Hammer

cool, thanks guys.

They're supposed to be adding a ton of new features now that they've got the Unreal Engine tweaked to maximum capacity. Much better shadowing, rigid and soft material effects, lighting, and capacity for hundreds of characters to be in the game at the same time.

So... I'll be playing CoD4 until Frontlines comes out (basically Battlefield 2: MC set in the future with larger maps, more players, and better character customization), Frontlines until Dark Sector comes out, Dark Sector until Battlefield comes out, and Battlefield until GoW2 comes out.

Other than the Live Arcade games and a few RPGs, I'm pretty much set for the next year. Been developing a Youtube clone at work for my employer and developing an even better version at home in my spare time over some fine cigars and copious glasses of cognac to keep me busy when I'm not out with friends or playing CoD4.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZkcM4djkvLI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZkcM4djkvLI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:worthy:

cool, thanks guys.

Not so fast (in Lee Corso fashion)

When you get the Greenhouse type part Jeff, your gonna need to knock out a few pillars next to each other. The glass will eventually break, and you can only use the Hammer of dawn outside... have him break a few pillars (stand in front like the doors and doge) ceiling falls after 2 or so are down, and wala your outside, now get him in the open area (no glass above) and HAMMER OF DAWN his ***, than you can call it a day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom