Gears of War 4 (1 Viewer)

I bought it. Haven't played it yet though...it's cool you get all the prior games with it. Makes me wanna start over and play the campaign all the way through each one. Wish the campaign was longer though, 7 hours ? That's really short.

I bought it. Haven't played it yet though...it's cool you get all the prior games with it. Makes me wanna start over and play the campaign all the way through each one. Wish the campaign was longer though, 7 hours ? That's really short.

I was finished with it in 0 hours.

Talk about the worst 2 first Acts ever. Who the hell wants to fight robots in a Gears game?

Talk about the worst 2 first Acts ever. Who the hell wants to fight robots in a Gears game?

It is odd fighting robots, but the story explains why. As for horde mode, you can constantly hear zombie noises and "brains" being said over and over, yet, never any zombies? IDK, I bought PSVR and can't stop playing that now

It is odd fighting robots, but the story explains why. As for horde mode, you can constantly hear zombie noises and "brains" being said over and over, yet, never any zombies? IDK, I bought PSVR and can't stop playing that now

Thats the Zombie Dom skin, he keeps saying brains. I was using that skin but had to switch cause that was annoying me. Im also one of the few that doesnt like horde mode so I didnt like that so far the game forced me to play it twice in the campaign.

Horde mode is the only good thing about Gears games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom