Geaux Chiefs (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
A win by the Chiefs over the Rams and a win by us over the Eagles would give us a one game lead plus the tie-breaker.

Hopefully the Lions can pull the upset at home over the Panthers. To give us a 3 game lead in the south.

I'm torn. I want the rams to lose, but I want Mahomes to falter.

So tired of a first time starter getting all the accolades he is. How about we see how he does when everyone's got a full year of tape on him?

Yes. He's good. Get off his thing already.

So tired of a first time starter getting all the accolades he is. How about we see how he does when everyone's got a full year of tape on him?

Parlor, you should not be torn my friend. This is a no brainer root for the Chief's as it would give the Rams 2 losses, including their potential tie braking loss to us. The Mahones issue will take care of itself as the season progresses and it is far more important for us to get home field advantage at this point.

As Drew would say, the team stuff comes first. Root for the Chiefs but root for an ugly win. A few interceptions for both teams -- especially if they keep the game in the mudhole in Mexico City.

He actually deserves it. What he is doing is absolutely ridiculous. If this was our rookie QB. I'd definitely think he should be in the MVP talks. This kid is athletic, can read defenses, and has an absolute cannon for an arm. I say let him keep feasting. He's in the AFC. He's feasted on terrible teams but you can only play the team in front of you.

I think what Brees is doing is absolutely amazing but the two are not mutually exclusive. When can praise both and not have to disparage the other.

I want to see brees get the MVP as much as anybody, but team still outweighs player, even if that player is Drew.

At the same time, I'd love to see Mahommes continue to do well, and for Drew to also continue, but maybe end strong and win the award based on outplaying mahommes down the stretch, instead of because mahommes fell off.

I understand the fear that Drew will get screwed out of it again is legit, but I personally believe that if the team keeps winning and Drew continues having what might be his best season in many categories, that he will win the award.

Chiefs 2, Rams 0.

Mahomes throws 7 interceptions and is considered out of the running for MVP.

The growing sentiment is if its close between Brees and Mahomes that Brees will get the MVP.

A Rams loss would be huge for us. Need some separation. Really want home field advantage in the NFC. If for some reason we have tp play in L.A in the playoffs, I think we can handle them in the Coliseum

A Rams loss would be huge for us. Need some separation. Really want home field advantage in the NFC. If for some reason we have tp play in L.A in the playoffs, I think we can handle them in the Coliseum

Agree. It’s not that we can’t or won’t win in the coliseum. We can win anywhere.

But the Rams style of playcalling can be largely affected by a loud road environment. We need this.

Chiefs 2, Rams 0.

Mahomes throws 7 interceptions and is considered out of the running for MVP.

This lol.. for Brees to gte MVP, but I like Mahomes honestly... how about they win 3-0 and he is 10 for 30 w/3 ints?

Agree. It’s not that we can’t or won’t win in the coliseum. We can win anywhere.

But the Rams style of playcalling can be largely affected by a loud road environment. We need this.
Good point. Let’s get home field and a deafening Superdome

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom