Geaux Packers and Ravens!!!! (1 Viewer)

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
With the win today we now need to pull hard for the Ravens to beat the Bucs and expecially the Packers to take down the Falcons. If they win the Saints are only a half game back on the Falcons and 1.5 games up on the Bucs.

I get both of these games on TV, lookin forward to it!

Good chance the Packers and Ravens win. A very good chance.

This could turn into an even better week of football.

With the win today we now need to pull hard for the Ravens to beat the Bucs and expecially the Packers to take down the Falcons. If they win the Saints are only a half game back on the Falcons and 1.5 games up on the Bucs.

They'd be 8-3 and the Saints would be 8-3..that would be a tie, not a half game back.

This week we will see what we are really dealing with in the NFC South. It's the truth meter for both the Bucs and the Birds.

I got into a "discussion" with a jackwagon the other night about this very same topic. He would not understand about the 1 and a half game that the Falcons have over us...He acted like it didn't exist.

What happens if the Saints win out the rest of their games and the Falcons win all but the Saints game? Who wins the division?

Correct. I understand why people do that because of the tiebreakers, but it's just not correct. We would be in a tie with Atlanta with them holding the tiebreaker. Maybe I'm just being anal.

Regardless of the terminology this is the most important concept

Most importantly, with a Falcons lose, we control our destiny.

I will be a big time Packer fan come Sunday. I really hope the Pack destroys the D Birds.

If the Falcons lose we'll be in a tie, not a half game back because tiebreakers don't go into effect until AFTER week 17.

I got into a "discussion" with a jackwagon the other night about this very same topic. He would not understand about the 1 and a half game that the Falcons have over us...He acted like it didn't exist.

What happens if the Saints win out the rest of their games and the Falcons win all but the Saints game? Who wins the division?

Falcons!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom