GEEEZZZ, VooDoo is DOo Doo. (1 Viewer)

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
NEW ORLEANS -- The Georgia Force defeated the New Orleans VooDoo 72-57 tonight despite VooDoo QB Andy Kelly’s 800th career touchdown pass. Kelly finished 42-for-51 for 390 yards and seven touchdowns. His counterpart, Force QB Chris Greisen had another big game going 19-for-23 for 243 yards and nine touchdowns. All nine of Greisen’s touchdowns went to his trio of standout receivers, Troy Bergeron (4), Chris Jackson (2) and Derek Lee (3).

The Georgia Force owned a 10-point lead at the half, 40-30 after outscoring the VooDoo 27-10 in the first quarter. But an Andy Kelly touchdown pass with three seconds left in the half put the VooDoo right back in it. Force WR Troy Bergeron made his presence felt in the first half with 93 yards and two touchdowns on six catches.

With what that Georgia won?

The officials did a terrible job with this game. If that's how the "best team in our division" has to win then I'm glad. The best player for Georgia was the #12 Ref.

I will say that I'm ashamed of the way the fans threw bottles and other things onto the field during play. We should be better losers than that. If we get beat by offense or by ref's, it shouldn't matter. We should be bigger than to litter the field like pouting children.

Our players are standup guys and played a heck of a game tonight.

Horrible officiating.. I agree. Did you see what everyone was throwing on the field? I thought it was going to get a lot worse than that....

Isn't complaining about the officiating in the AFL like complaining about the referees in the WWE?

:shrug:

Last edited:
The way the Refs were officiating, im surprised the fans didn't take to the turf and begin a riot

Yeah, they only lost by 15 to the best team in the league while injuries forced them to play a LB at WR and the back up QB to play WR, LB, and kick coverage/returns. Those lazy bums. It's obvious that they gave not effort.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom