Geek Question of the Week (1 Viewer)

As someone above posted, a good underappreciated time travel movie is Timecop.

And I can't believe nobody beat me to mentioning Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey. :ylsuper:

was Looper with Bruce Willis any good?

I also thought the TNG episode Yesterday's Enterprise was a unique time travel take, also the episode where the Enterprise kept blowing up

I enjoyed looper.

Attachments

• 797F4CF8-8A56-4C91-A1F1-CB95C2C1F899.png
    797F4CF8-8A56-4C91-A1F1-CB95C2C1F899.png
    951.5 KB · Views: 1
As someone above posted, a good underappreciated time travel movie is Timecop.

I watched Time Cop on a loop way back in the day. I think I made it to 20 times in a row before I had to return it to Movie Land. And that's my sad story of the day.

For doing time travel the hard way, Julian May's Galactic Milieu series can't be beat.

Star Trek was always hit and miss but I enjoyed First Contact tremendously. I think it's held up well over the years.

And I like Voyage Home too.

Star Trek was always hit and miss but I enjoyed First Contact tremendously. I think it's held up well over the years.

And I like Voyage Home too.

I like both of these - I think First Contact is easily the best of the TNG movies

The next Star trek movie is supposed to be about Time Travel also but it's in salary dispute limbo right now

Finally found the book I couldn’t remember the name of

Favorite from childhood, I checked it out from the library a bunch of times

The Green Futures of Tycho

I don’t remember a thing about it other than it was one of my earliest forays into time travel and I loved it at the time

Another childhood favorite

The short story gun for dinosaur

Last edited:
Can’t believe I forgot replay by Ken grimwood

One of my favorite books

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom