Geez, the sky has fallen in the Big!! (1 Viewer)

Saintuary

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
From looking at all these negative post, The Day After Tommorrow is upon us. First game of the year and we got beat, what's the frigging problem? We are Saint fans, I'm use to this.

Question, anybody here planned on us going 16-0? Pleez speak up.

I don't think anyone predicted a 16-0 season. I for one was expecting the Saints to lose this game. The concern for me is the way we lost. Dominated verses a close game.

Bandwagon fans abound...probably should get used to them jumping on and off whenever the records indicate they should...

Really... this isn't college where 1 loss and you are done for the championship... the Saints only chance last night was if Drew had a perfect game... He didn't... I think our D will improve as the season rolls on, but until then the Saints are as good as Brees plays, which most of the time is phenomenal so I am not worried.

So does all this mean we're NOT going to the superbowl this year.

I do not think anyone said 16-0 but the bottom line is we got abused in the same areas that we did last season. Adai ran at will and Jason David played horrible against a team that just flat ran past him. Gallaway will kill David if he plays like that.

From looking at all these negative post, The Day After Tommorrow is upon us. First game of the year and we got beat, what's the frigging problem? We are Saint fans, I'm use to this.

Question, anybody here planned on us going 16-0? Pleez speak up.

After our loss, I heard that the '72 Dolphins started celebrating early. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom