Gen. Russel Honore (ret.) might be challenging Vitter in GOP primary (denied) (1 Viewer)

Mr. Sparkle

Disrespectful to dirt
Reaction score
Very interesting.

I'm not particularly sure that I agree that Honore entering the race is a slam dunk victory for him (Louisiana can sometimes be an unusually fractious state and Honore's main automatic supporters would be from New Orleans) but, at the very least, he could do significant damage to Vitter and make it a lot easier for Melancon.

And I'm not ruling out the possibility that the article's slant is correct and Honore would win outright.

I just wish he was running for Mayor of New Orleans.

While polls show Vitter as the clear favorite in both the primary and the general election

I find that very disappointing

you would think not when the incumbent is a holier than thou diaper wearing to the prostitute hypocrit<sup>sic TM
th-muppets-sam-8006r.jpg
</sup>

you would think not when the incumbent is a holier than thou diaper wearing to the prostitute hypocrit<sup>sic TM
th-muppets-sam-8006r.jpg
</sup>

Congressmen have done worse and been re-elected.

I'd relish voting for someone who actually believed the things they say.

ATTENTION!!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVBY_SqzJtI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVBY_SqzJtI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How crazy would it be having the country's only black US senator, coming from Louisiana? (I dont feel like putting in the effort to make this sentence work structurally)

How crazy would it be having the country's only black US senator, coming from Louisiana? (I dont feel like putting in the effort to make this sentence work structurally)

How crazy is it to have the only Indian gov?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom