General Manager for any NFC South Team(excluding Saints) (1 Viewer)

Bala Lowkz

Who Dat Supporter.!!
Reaction score
If you were to inherit any team which one would it be? What changes would you make? Who would you cut? Who would you draft?

I would have to pick the Bucs. The Falcons at best have two years left of competitiveness, and I'm doubting them even this year. The panthers are a mess as well.

If you were to inherit any team which one would it be? What changes would you make? Who would you cut? Who would you draft?

I would have to pick the Bucs. The Falcons at best have two years left of competitiveness, and I'm doubting them even this year. The panthers are a mess as well.

So, are you saying you wouldn't make any changes or cuts and would pass on the draft?
mb

Falcons I somewhat agree, but I think the Panthers are on the rise unfortunately..If Cam Newton can put it all together for a full season they'll be a a dangerous team. They also have a defense to build around Luke Kuechly, that guy was all over the field last year..

I would do the Panthers and clean house! I would get rid of as many bad contracts as i can, including Stewart and Deangelo.

I would trade away Steve Smith.

I would apologize to Cam Newton for taking away everything.

I would invest heavily in their offensive line since they have a QB that can be great, but needs time in the backfield.

I am not overly familiar with their defensive players contracts, but i think i would have to make cuts or moves, including Thomas Davis, Jon Beason, and Charles Johnson....again, not overly familiar with their contracts, but i seem to recall that these guys contracts do not equal the level of play.

I'd be the failclowns gm, give 35 millions per year to ryan, trade white to the browns for a 7th round pick, jones to the saints for adrian arrington (let's resign him for those minutes), and gonzalez to the broncos just for the sake of it. Oh yes, and trade a 1st and a 2nd in '13, along with a third in '14 and moore for roman harper and malcolm jenkins. That's it, more or less

Inherit a NFC South team other than the Saints? It doesn't matter which one, I would put them up for sale on Ebay and would be ecstatic if I got an offer of a Hubig pie and a shrimp po'boy from Zimmers.

If it was about being the general manager, unless some team wants to see me derail every attempt for them to get better, I would be unemployed.

Atlanta and it is not close. They have the best owner of the three which is huge for a GM. Tampa's owners are cheap and sacrifices talent to save a buck. They do draft well though. Carolina's owner is cheap and they do not draft as well. They ride it out with old talent and Cam.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom