Generators- Whole home/standby Generac if anyone locally interested (1 Viewer)

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just a PSA- if anyone interested in a Generac- i have a client that purchased a large amount ( 14k, 18, 22, 25, 30 and 35 ) and has them stocked - there is no 6 month wait for them.

so if interested, feel free shoot me pm. ( licensed and insured of course ;) )

Last year after Hurricanes Laura and then Delta I ordered a new standby generator. Ordered in November and it came in at the end of December. Then I had to wait 4 months for the electricians to hook it up. The wait wasn't for the generator, it was for the electricians. I had to make at least four calls before I even found someone that would come out and give me a price to install it.

Last year after Hurricanes Laura and then Delta I ordered a new standby generator. Ordered in November and it came in at the end of December. Then I had to wait 4 months for the electricians to hook it up. The wait wasn't for the generator, it was for the electricians. I had to make at least four calls before I even found someone that would come out and give me a price to install it.

well so you ( and all know ) he just added 4 electricians to payroll to account for the influx of installs he is getting

so he on top of it.

and that was last year- just called a client i referred to another and they came out Wed and sent her proposal- install would be April she said. So you got in BEFORE the mad rush.

Last I checked, those ran around $15k, to include installation, propane tank, and filling the tank.

Last I checked, those ran around $15k, to include installation, propane tank, and filling the tank.

depends on size, cooling type ( air vs liquid ) and fuel type...i have 22kw Nat gas and it was $8k installed

Granted, that was 2020...before the supply/demand issue. So it could be more today. And I think the propane fueled, liquid cool engines do run about $3-5k more generally.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom