Geno Smith called a cross between Akili Smith and Aaron Brooks? (1 Viewer)

Really? I was thinking more like a cross between David Garard, Mike Vick, Warren Moon, Randall Cunningham, RG3, Doug Williams, and any other black QB who I left off the list.

I don't think he has either of those players arm, but maybe his brain is lacking, really kind of agree with his assessment of many of the players

I don't think he has either of those players arm, but maybe his brain is lacking, really kind of agree with his assessment of many of the players

We will see about football smart, but he's allegedly very intelligent

That's got to be the worst attempt at a player comparison I've ever seen. I mean, they'd just as well have gone with "a cross between Johnny Unitas and Jeff George."

Narwocki is basically saying Geno is stupid, physically gifted and has a non-chalant attitude about the game. Instead of the complicated comparisons, he could have just said "an economy-size version of Jamarcus" and it would have been equally amusing.

Akili Smith and Aaron Brooks were infamous for being lackadaisical on and off the football field.

Geno Smith arguably has a lot of faults, but being apathetic is without doubt not one of them. In fact, one of his faults, in my opinion, is he's overly intense and demonstrative, not too little.

https://twitter.com/Wright_James/status/259823807295012864

Geno Smith is throwing chairs on the sideline. He must have gone to the Bobby Knight school of leadership.

This was the Kansas State game. He also got into it with a bunch of recruits on the sideline at the Texas game, has been caught yelling on the sidelines at other people in other games, etc. So yeah, you're unlikely to catch Geno Smith smiling after this

Attachments

• 1026two.jpg
    1026two.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 405

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom