Gentleman Jack > Crown Royal (1 Viewer)

crown and 7 with a twist of lime and a deaf mute dressed to impress...

Is there anything better than good weather, good company, Crown and Coke, and some female that is dressed to impress to converse with?

You are right- there is nothing better. Except Crown and ginger. Oh, and if anyone who is a Crown drinker goes through the bottle too quickly (read: me) and it gets a touch expensive, try Seagram's VO. Its taste is similar to Crown and it is a bit over half the price. In NC I get a 5th for $14.95...compared to $23.95 for the real thing. I should drink less....

crown and 7 with a twist of lime and a deaf mute dressed to impress...

i dont wanna talk afterwards, and i know i will say something to piss her off so i will stick with my original idea...

drinking is a sin.

Heh.:9:

I actually got into an interesting discussion on this very idea with one of these "blind follower" types a while back. Needless to say, there was a lack of ability to explain a few key things:

-why, if "drinking is a sin", Christ served wine at the Last Supper
-why Christ turned water into wine
-why "a little wine is good for the stomach"
-why the scriptures say "moderation", not "abstinence"
-why the scriptures forbid drunkenness, not consumption
-etc.

I used to drink Bushmills, but can't seem to find it since I moved to Louisiana. Since, I have discovered Crown Royal.

Ever since I got depressed in college and beinged on some cheap Vodka, I can't drink hard liquor straight, so I have to mix it.

To me, the best mixer with Crown Royal is Barq's rootbeer. Most people think I'm crazy, but I can mix the drink 50/50, and the rootbeer in that proportion is just sweet enough to mask the flavors in the whiskey I don't care for without covering the flavors I love. Not all whiskeys mix well with rootbeer.

Now...oddly enough, Crown Royal does not mix well with Royal Crown soda. I guess they're just opposites...

I can't recall if I've tried Gentleman Jack, but I know I don't care for "regular" Jack Daniels. Some flavor in it I don't like. I prefer Jim Beam to Jack. I found that Jim Beam is about the closest in flavor and smoothness to Bushmills I could find when I was looking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom