Geoff Schwartz’s 6 best and 5 worst NFL offensive lines heading into Week 6 (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1539406106278.png
Photo By Sean Gardner

Retired NFL lineman Geoff Schwartz takes a look at which OLs are getting it done, which aren’t, and who had the nastiest blocks last week.

By Geoff Schwartz | SB Nation

Welcome back to Disrespectful Blocks of the Week! It’s a day later than usual (thank you, old neighborhood with even older trees falling on power lines in a storm), but it’s back with a new format. No longer will I just write out what I’ve said in the blocks video because that’s um, boring. I’ve already said everything in the video.

The video will be attached at the bottom of this article so you can still watch, but the new format is simple. I’m going give y’all the top and bottom offensive lines in the NFL, with a unique take on the offensive lines that are playing well.

Important note: this isn’t a ranking. Ranking offensive lines is tough when there’s not a clear No. 1, as there has been in years past.

I’m always going to start with the best of the units. Here they are after the first five weeks — again, in no order.
The six best offensive lines right now in the NFL

New Orleans Saints: I LOVED this unit last season and they have continued where they left off. Their offense was without Mark Ingram for the first four weeks, but no worries, they kept chugging along. They’re currently third in adjusted rushing rate and fifth in least amount of times stuffed in the run game, according to Football Outsiders. ...

Full Story - SB Nation

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom