Georgia begins the season with a loss (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
GEORGIA BEGINS SEASON WITH HUMILIATING LOSS

Georgia began their campaign for a national title in college football with a disheartening loss to the nation of Russia over the weekend, according to international observers and correspondents on the ground.

Using a powerful ground game and a dominating aerial assault, the Russians broke through the vaunted Georgia line “with the ease of a hot knife through butter,” according to Major General Vassily Pretsky at a press conference in Moscow on Sunday night.

“We have neutralized the their offensive front with tanks and missiles, and eliminated any threat through the air with a concentrated assault on their defenses. There was little challenge in the matter for us.”

“Surrender, Bulldogs of Georgia, before we run out of the mercy we have displayed thus far.”

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2008/08/11/georgia-begins-season-with-humiliating-loss/

I am getting paranoid about our offseason problems. I thought I saw one headline of "Georgia shoots down two jets" before I realized a war was going on, and I just thought who did what now and how did they pull that off..

I am getting paranoid about our offseason problems. I thought I saw one headline of "Georgia shoots down two jets" before I realized a war was going on, and I just thought who did what now and how did they pull that off..

hahah that's great

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom