Georgia vs USC..who would have won? (1 Viewer)

Sackhappysaint

It figures
Reaction score
The game that nobody was able to see. So, what do you guys think the score would have been?

My guess..

Georgia 31
USC 20

Would have been a good game, depends on where it was played, Rose Bowl USC, Sugar - UGA

It would have been at the Rose Bowl. It's a shame nobody got to see this game. It would have been by far the best of the BCS bowl games.

Would have been a good game, depends on where it was played, Rose Bowl USC, Sugar - UGA

UGA would have won at the Sugar, the Rose, the moon or anywhere else the game was played. The only reason USC was one of the group of 2 loss teams is because they played the 75th rated schedule.

Id go with USC but I could see it going either way.

Georgia lost 16-10.

Georgia, definitely. Honestly, I really don't see what the excitement has been over USC this year. They didn't prove much to me, really. They can beat sub-500 teams handily...whoopee. They lose to a 40 point underdog when their QB is out...gee, that speaks well on the strength of the rest of your team. Last I checked the QB didn't play defense, either, so that was no excuse in allowing Stanford to win. They simply never looked like a dominating team against anyone of importance this season, with the exception of Illinios...who honestly weren't that good to begin with.

Rose bowl - Georgia by 3,

Anywhere else, georgia by 10 (or more)

I think Georgia, LSU and USC could play each other ten times and they would probably split wins and losses pretty evenly.

I also think Georgia and USC have weak arguments that they should have been in the BCS game. Evidently the majority of coaches and writers who vote in the polls agree. LSU had the most wins against quality opponents of the three and the least embarrassing losses.

Its no different this year than most others. LSU was as good as Florida last year(despite the loss at florida) and but for a bad call in the Auburn game might have been able to prove it in the sec championship. They didnt get the chance, Florida won the bcs, and deserved to be champs. In most every year there are teams out there better than or equal to the winner of the bcs game.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom