Get a load of this... (1 Viewer)

Someone didn't do their research before putting this up on the display. But then again, does any New Orleans team ever get any respect, Saints included? Yeah this is a dumb bozo who did this but it reeks of a person or a mindset that we do not put up good teams in any way,shape or fashion. I'm serious. Even if Chris Paul won the damn MVP award this season and in my mind he has earned it already, some dumbo at TNT or ESPN is going to be talking abut Katrina and how it still is hurting us. Mark my words that will happen at some point in the broadcasts from the playoffs. It a stubborn mindset these people have and be damned if they will let it go

Someone didn't do their research before putting this up on the display. But then again, does any New Orleans team ever get any respect, Saints included? Yeah this is a dumb bozo who did this but it reeks of a person or a mindset that we do not put up good teams in any way,shape or fashion. I'm serious. Even if Chris Paul won the damn MVP award this season and in my mind he has earned it already, some dumbo at TNT or ESPN is going to be talking abut Katrina and how it still is hurting us. Mark my words that will happen at some point in the broadcasts from the playoffs. It a stubborn mindset these people have and be damned if they will let it go

It has nothing to do with New Orleans. NBA.com does it to all the teams from time to time. The Warriors stats aren't from this year either. Don't take it so personally.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom