Get Ready...ESPN is about to bash us good on SC (1 Viewer)

even more than the falcons?

yes...not even close.

were you around when the gave them a good team via draft choices etc, etc (same to Jacksonville). The fans are spoiled and mostly fair weather. Top if off by the can do no wrong in the media eyes and you start to get an idea on why I hate everythign about them.

Funny, people (Peter King) are picking the surging Panthers to lose to St louis at home this week.

Who cares what experts say about divisional races. Nobody knows diddly about what is going to happen, but I've got a good feeling about our team.
BTW, we will own the Panthers in the dome.

Where is this surging Carolina team? They're in the hunt to be sure but I just don't feel like they're on an upswing.

Yeah, that first half surge against Tampa Bay in week 10 was awe inspiring. :dunno:

ZERO points? Against that defense? Oh quick, stand back while I shudder.

Geezus, I tied them, and I was laying down in my recliner drinking cold Shiners the entire time.

Surging Panthers? Are they talking about the same Panthers that struggled to beat the 2-6 Bucs at home for their only win in the last 3 games?

Glad to see Sportscenter is bashing the Saints. They haven't done that since all their talking heads predicted we would win 6 games or less this year, Brees would sign with the Dolphins, Horn was too old, we screwed up and traded Stallworth and let a 7th round rookie start, our offensive line was going to be terrible and we would draft Matt Lienart.

seriously guys. haven't you realized by now that they praise and smash people based on the previous weeks game. yes the panthers won, but they didn't beat anybody. the bucs beat themselves. however, the saints looked like contenders, even though we lost. the only way to know is to wait and see at the end of the season. don't worry about what people say. it all comes down to who wins and loses on game day. the saints are a better team on the rise. the panthers are on their way down.

haven't you realized by now that they praise and smash people based on the previous weeks game
You know, I have realized that. Whatever your team did last week is what your team will do next week regardless of what you did 2 weeks before (except for the "darling" teams). Yeah, if only.

I am going out on a limb here, but I think they say "we're for real" and the GIANTS get dropped due to all the injuries.

Last edited:
yes...not even close.

were you around when the gave them a good team via draft choices etc, etc (same to Jacksonville). The fans are spoiled and mostly fair weather. Top if off by the can do no wrong in the media eyes and you start to get an idea on why I hate everythign about them.

So true. Did you hear their fans on Monday night? Booing a good part of the 1st half, they had better get used to it, the next 3 games could be sad for them..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom