Get ready for a nail biter tonight... (1 Viewer)

Saints have moved to -2.5 and are experiencing reverse line movement.

That usually signals the dog is the play. That's not to say we'll lose, but there is a high chance of this being a 1-2 point game.

I really, really hope I'm wrong but keeping the heart meds handy would be prudent.

I hope you are wrong but these betting lines/threads are usually spot on. Seems like a time to make a Risky Bet too and go high on the Saints(at least for me personally). If there was ever a time for a statement win from us it would be tonight.

Anyone who thinks we are going to blow Atl out is in for a big surprise. We wouldn't be able to at full strength let alone with all these injuries we have. Time to be realistic.

7fd795d50ad5f872105dd5c8ceda0a84.jpg

It's always a nail biter. Even if we get a big lead, somehow at the end it comes down to one play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kicking game needs to be on point...because I feel a FG will win it for one team if its a miss during the early parts or a last minute variety.

The talent might be too depleted at this point to accomplish anything but hang on and hope there's still a chance in the 4th.

The team the Saints should be fielding will all be watching without pads on.

The talent might be too depleted at this point to accomplish anything but hang on and hope there's still a chance in the 4th.

The team the Saints should be fielding will all be watching without pads on.

Anybody watch the Vikings this season? They are riddled with injuries too.

Vegas has taken a bath this week. They are doing this in an attempt to win some $ back. They would not do this if they did not have confidence Atlanta covers. They could be wrong but in most cases they are spot on when they make these types of moves.

I don't care how we win, but just want to get a the first WIN of the season, ugly or not!

no way this isn't a blow out. You will never hear me say that usually. Tonight's game and the emotional ties it will have equals blow out. If as a team we can't get up for this game then there's no hope for our season. I just don't see any way possible this game isn't over by the 3rd quarter. If I'm a falcon fan I'm really ticked off that the nfl would schedule this game like this.

I like this post. I agree... this game is a measuring stick. If we can't get up for this game, then there is no hope for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom