Get ready for a nail biter tonight... (1 Viewer)

Saints have moved to -2.5 and are experiencing reverse line movement.

That usually signals the dog is the play. That's not to say we'll lose, but there is a high chance of this being a 1-2 point game.

I really, really hope I'm wrong but keeping the heart meds handy would be prudent.

We make a lot of hay out of the 15-5 record against Atlanta in the Payton era, as well we should. But a fair number of those games have been fairly close anyway. I'll list just the close wins: the 2010 road win on MNF, 2011 road win when the dumbo ex-coach went for it on 4th down on their own 29, 2012 home win was a shootout, 2013 both games; 2015 road win.

Noone knows what the outcome will be, much less if it's going to be a 2 point game. I don't care what Vegas says, I feel a large win coming and you can't convince me otherwise until the clock reads 0:00.

Noone knows what the outcome will be, much less if it's going to be a 2 point game. I don't care what Vegas says, I feel a large win coming and you can't convince me otherwise until the clock reads 0:00.

Truth is reverse line movement only tells half the story. Money bet, especially in the last hour before kickoff is much more telling because that's "sharp" money. Either way, while RLM can be telling about 50% of the time, it hits at a much higher rate in the college game than the NFL.

Truth is reverse line movement only tells half the story. Money bet, especially in the last hour before kickoff is much more telling because that's "sharp" money. Either way, while RLM can be telling about 50% of the time, it hits at a much higher rate in the college game than the NFL.

Guesses

Saints went back to -2.5 after dropping to -1 and odds are now -120.

Saints -1 was only -120 earlier today. Now it's -138.

Late money is coming in on the Saints.

That usually signals the dog is the play. That's not to say we'll lose, but there is a high chance of this being a 1-2 point game.

I really, really hope I'm wrong but keeping the heart meds handy would be prudent.

Reverse line movement told the story again. Thought it'd be closer (or was blindly hoping as a Saints homer) but in the end the dog was the play just like the movement said.

Absolutely nailed it!!!
This is the post of the night. I even said it on twitter.
REVERSE LINE ACTION! Google it!
I just paid for my SAN Diego trip.
Thumbs up
:worthy:

Absolutely nailed it!!!
This is the post of the night. I even said it on twitter.
REVERSE LINE ACTION! Google it!
I just paid for my SAN Diego trip.
Thumbs up
:worthy:

People only see what they want to see. I'll take the red-thumbs. I was just trying to share what the line was saying.

I'll be honest. Betting has nearly ruined football for me. When you start to see things like this pre-game and deep down you know it means bad things, it sucks. I preferred being ignorant of it. But you can't go back.

People only see what they want to see. I'll take the red-thumbs. I was just trying to share what the line was saying.

I'll be honest. Betting has nearly ruined football for me. When you start to see things like this pre-game and deep down you know it means bad things, it sucks. I preferred being ignorant of it. But you can't go back.

I didn't want to believe, but the bad refs calls and muffed punt in the 1st quarter made this thread stick in my brain all night. I really wish I wouldn't have read it at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom