Get ready for a nail biter tonight... (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
Saints have moved to -2.5 and are experiencing reverse line movement.

That usually signals the dog is the play. That's not to say we'll lose, but there is a high chance of this being a 1-2 point game.

I really, really hope I'm wrong but keeping the heart meds handy would be prudent.

I hate reverse line movement. I just find it creepy. I mean it's one thing if the line is moving, but to have it move in reverse just isn't natural and is probably the sign of the Devil.

Saints have moved to -2.5 and are experiencing reverse line movement.

That usually signals the dog is the play. That's not to say we'll lose, but there is a high chance of this being a 1-2 point game.

I really, really hope I'm wrong but keeping the heart meds handy would be prudent.

Not surprising, it feels like these games are always on a 3-6 point swing until the final minutes of the game.

I'd say it'll be a 3 point game, hopefully not coming down to a field goal with them having possession with less than a minute on the clock.

I don't think I could stand losing 3 games in a row that way.

We have a ton of injuries right now, including out stud LT. It's natural for the line to move because of this. I think the Falcons are once again being sacrificed to the football gods with another anniversary game against the Saints in New Orleans for MNF. Saints 31 Falcons 17

We have a ton of injuries right now, including out stud LT. It's natural for the line to move because of this. I think the Falcons are once again being sacrificed to the football gods with another anniversary game against the Saints in New Orleans for MNF. Saints 31 Falcons 17

Best score ever.

I use it whenever needing to pick a Saints game that I feel needs luck thrown at it.

A win will have us tied with all other teams in the division. Tampa & Carolina both lost yesterday.

I don't need line movement to know a Saints/Falcons game is going to be close. I do have a soft spot for that 15-5 record Brees holds against the Falcons though.

I just feel a blow out coming. If our defense plays like they did against NY, Atlanta won't have a chance. Their defense definitely isn't going to stop Brees... not tonight.

I expect a similar score to the Oakland game. Hopefully we are on the winning side of that one point victory.

I don't look at the line when determining how close a game will be lol

But a lot of our games with them have been close and came down to the last drive of the game. I'd wouldn't be surprised if tonight was similar.

A win will have us tied with all other teams in the division. Tampa & Carolina both lost yesterday.

We actually would be in 1st place with a win tonight. Us and Tampa's division record would be 1-0 which would bring us to the top, and we would own the tiebreaker over them for better conference record with us at 1-1 and them at 1-2.

I honestly don't know what to expect.

Game one, the concern was our offensive line above all else. Brees would get killed etc. We come out and play a great game. Defense showed up until the last quarter and a half. Lose by a 4th down gamble in the closing seconds.

Game two, our defense is garabage now. Expect a shootout. I said it'd be a defensive win if we only allowed 35 points. We did exactly that. Only we did more than that. Defense was outstanding. Lost because our offense couldn't get anything going. Credit to Spags who just has our number.

Lose because of special teams

This game?

Uh...I'm concerned about how we'll never win 14 straight regular season games and how we'll never trade barely any assets to get both Myles Garrett and DeShone Kizer at the same time.

But truly, I got no clue how this game will go down. Could be a blowout, could be a squeaker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom