Get Ready for the Next QB Named Manning (Update: Arch to Texas) (2 Viewers)

According to Detillier, it was due to Steve Karsisian being the HC. He has a good reputation of developing Qb's.

Well, there are a lot more Manning kids/prospects coming down the pike in the next few years.. i just worry that one of them will select Alabama .. we know that zero of them will select LSU .
Dunno, maybe one will go full teenage rebellion. Maybe have a GF the family disapproves of that bleeds P&G.

UT fans dont deserve him. Most of them are not real football fans. To them a UT Game is just a social event or gathering

A very arrogant fan base to be honest.

That program hasn't been relevant for quite some time now.

I wish Manning well though. A very likable kid who wants to improve on every snap.

I guess it must be their new head coach. I cannot fathom anyone picking UT as a school to attend, period, much less joining their underachieving football team. What a shame.

Good luck, Arch. I hope you don't let the disappointments and the entitled, obnoxious boosters' lousy attitudes harm your development.

I guess it must be their new head coach. I cannot fathom anyone picking UT as a school to attend, period, much less joining their underachieving football team. What a shame.

Good luck, Arch. I hope you don't let the disappointments and the entitled, obnoxious boosters' lousy attitudes harm your development.

Star QB for the Longhorns = hugest money possible under the new rules

So who will draft him #1 overall in three years? I guess who do we think will suck the most in three years?
Falcons... total dumpster fire. Hopefully someone gets one less win though.
Bears?
Seahawks?

If he looks as advertised in college some mediocre teams looking for a franchise changer will not so subtley tank. So there could be suprises.

Does Arch go the Eli route and make it known he is not intreasted in certain destinations?

A very arrogant fan base to be honest.

That program hasn't been relevant for quite some time now.

I wish Manning well though. A very likable kid who wants to improve on every snap.
I always enjoy the local commentary of UT is back after a 2-0 start against schools from smaller divisions

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom