Get Ready for the Next QB Named Manning (Update: Arch to Texas) (1 Viewer)

Falcons... total dumpster fire. Hopefully someone gets one less win though.
Bears?
Seahawks?

If he looks as advertised in college some mediocre teams looking for a franchise changer will not so subtley tank. So there could be suprises.

Does Arch go the Eli route and make it known he is not intreasted in certain destinations?
Wouldn't surprise me. The Manning family carries a lot wieght. Thier financially loaded so they can give him plenty to live on.

Does anyone remember the big-named QB recruit Quinn Ewers from a season or so ago?

He was the talk of the town coming out of TX powerhouse Southlake Carroll High, then eventually went to THE Ohio State only to transfer to UT last fall.

It will be interesting to see how Arch's commitment to Texas impacts Quinn's future in Austin?

I was at that game.. UT sat us at the very tip top of the stadium, in direct sunlight, at the beginning of September.. absolutely miserable, but at least we beat their arses .. Screw ‘em .
Don't forget they put LSU in a locker room with zero A/C... Total bush league..

Don't forget they put LSU in a locker room with zero A/C... Total bush league..

Wow, didnt realize that.. but next to us was the Golden Band, in the direct sunlight in their heavy arse jackets and stuff, sweating like freaking pigs.. i felt sorry for them.. but they were killing it musically-speaking the whole game .

Does anyone remember the big-named QB recruit Quinn Ewers from a season or so ago?

He was the talk of the town coming out of TX powerhouse Southlake Carroll High, then eventually went to THE Ohio State only to transfer to UT last fall.

It will be interesting to see how Arch's commitment to Texas impacts Quinn's future in Austin?
Basically, Ewers has NEXT SEASON to make a real name for himself!

He either does enough to be considered a true talent, and some other big school pays him enough to transfer there whenever, or he face plants, and Manning puts him on the bench the year after (win or lose).

I’ll be pulling for the underdog however, and I hope Ewers absolutely BLOWS UP and Manning is forced to go somewhere else before his freshman season because it’s established that Ewers is the man at Big Tex

Basically, Ewers has NEXT SEASON to make a real name for himself!

He either does enough to be considered a true talent, and some other big school pays him enough to transfer there whenever, or he face plants, and Manning puts him on the bench the year after (win or lose).

I’ll be pulling for the underdog however, and I hope Ewers absolutely BLOWS UP and Manning is forced to go somewhere else before his freshman season because it’s established that Ewers is the man at Big Tex
I hear you, but Baby Manning has another year of HS (2022) and Ewers will be a RS Soph when Manning arrives in 2023. If Ewers ends up balling this year he could declare for the draft or stay another yr and let Baby Manning redshirt (Eli redshirted and redshirting was the plan for Payton, so it’s not a crazy thought).

Choosing Texas seems odd, but knowing how the College recruiting works, they probably gifted his family a new house and car to give to him as a "present" to choose them. I dont know why you wouldnt find a SEC school at the least.

Choosing Texas seems odd, but knowing how the College recruiting works, they probably gifted his family a new house and car to give to him as a "present" to choose them. I dont know why you wouldnt find a SEC school at the least.
It was said earlier. Money is not a worry for the Manning family.

It was said earlier. Money is not a worry for the Manning family.
Ya think? Money means nothing to the family. They have bundles. Arch had a very favorable opinion and confident relationship with Steve Sarkisian. Sark, as he commonly called, was even at Newman early in the mornings turning on the lights so to speak, for the football team workouts. He recruited Arch relentlessly and formed a very early on bond with Arch.

If people would read a little, instead of just coming to the conclusion of his decision being about the money, they might actually learn something.

Ya think? Money means nothing to the family. They have bundles. Arch had a very favorable opinion and confident relationship with Steve Sarkisian. Sark, as he commonly called, was even at Newman early in the mornings turning on the lights so to speak, for the football team workouts. He recruited Arch relentlessly and formed a very early on bond with Arch.

If people would read a little, instead of just coming to the conclusion of his decision being about the money, they might actually learn something.
This is Sarrks track record. I can't can't speak for the Manning's, but I believe they are looking at his career beyond college.

This is Sarrks track record. I can't can't speak for the Manning's, but I believe they are looking at his career beyond college.

So Steve Sarkisian is going to be this generation of Mannings David Cutcliffe?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom