Get Ready for the Next QB Named Manning (Update: Arch to Texas) (1 Viewer)

I wonder who is going to pay him the most to play for them??? :unsure:

E_xzcujVcAQxoaO

I wonder who is going to pay him the most to play for them??? :unsure:

E_xzcujVcAQxoaO

I would think LSU or Alabama would be the biggest opportunities as far as NIL money goes with the schools listed.

Does Oklahoma State still have some T Boone Pickens money left over? :hihi:

I would think LSU or Alabama would be the biggest opportunities as far as NIL money goes with the schools listed.

Does Oklahoma State still have some T Boone Pickens money left over? :hihi:
I sure wouldn't mind donating to the cause to help ensure we get Arch to wear the Purple & Gold! :deal:

:ezbill:

At this point, the smart money seems to be between Georgia and Texas.. i refuse to believe any Manning will select LSU until i see it with my own eyes… So if it is indeed between GA and TX, i hope it’s TX since that at least might delay his entrance into the SEC a little bit, depending on when they officially join the conference .

Arch Manning is officially a Texas Longhorn…… This is actually the best possible outcome to me… because he was never going to choose LSU, we have Walker Howard anyway… And it was pretty much known that it was down to Georgia and Texas… I didn’t want to see Georgia get him because they’re already in the SEC, and Texas may not be in the SEC until a year or two from now at least, and even when they are they’re not gonna be very good .

Lot of pressure on him because of his name.

Watched all three games they showed of him last year on ESPN, when he played good competition he didn't look that good to be honest. I am sure they will show some of his games again this season in their high school showcase games.

The question is does he stay at Texas or transfers in a year or two? How will he handle college competition? Does Texas push OK and try and jump to the SEC a year or two earlier? Time will tell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom