Get Ready for the Next QB Named Manning (Update: Arch to Texas) (2 Viewers)

You quoted your own post to agree with yourself? LOL.

I do disagree though, unless Cutcliffe goes to an SEC program in the next three years there is no way he goes to Duke.

If I were to guess it would be Ole Miss, LSU, Tennessee, or Bama. He will probably have a scholarship offer from every SEC school along with most of the other schools in the nation.

You quoted your own post to agree with yourself? LOL.

I do disagree though, unless Cutcliffe goes to an SEC program in the next three years there is no way he goes to Duke.

If I were to guess it would be Ole Miss, LSU, Tennessee, or Bama. He will probably have a scholarship offer from every SEC school along with most of the other schools in the nation.

I agree that Arch will not attend Duke.. but assuming for a second that the poster above is correct, and he does choose Cutcliffe and Duke- Is there any precedent for that? I feel like there have been one or two athletes in my lifetime who were ultra-highly recruited, then shocked the world by choosing to attend an under-the-radar program.. but i cant for the life of me remember who they were, or even if it was in basketball or in football.. Can anyone help me out?

You guys know eli took a year off from football because he wants to be a saint lol you guys do know that right?

He is mobile like Dad and Grandpa. Arm like both his uncles.
5'11" or 6'1" at 13. Who cares.
I did stop growing at 13 so you never know.
Haha I was almost 6' at the beginning of 8th grade.
I might have grown a half an inch ever since 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom