Get to 6-6 (1 Viewer)

WallyBB

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
doable, 2 home games... its not over.

If you choose to think it is over, i give you this meme, take it and shut up about how you are so smart and you have known how ****** we are from the draft.

Link NSFW

http://i.imgur.com/jTfOneA.png

6-6 curse the new 4-4 curse? We would have to win out just to have a tie breaker over ATL... WHICH MEANS... WE HAVE TO BEAT ATL AT ATL... And ATL has to lose one more game...

6-6 curse the new 4-4 curse? We would have to win out just to have a tie breaker over ATL... WHICH MEANS... WE HAVE TO BEAT ATL AT ATL... And ATL has to lose one more game...

Wild card in the NFC is 9-7, book it... 5-1 here on out put us in the playoffs.

It's always doable! But we face a team that has beat the Saints the last few time they have played. The Rams beat the Saints at home when they were 0-8. Yes it's doable. But do the Saints want to do it??????????????

It absolutely isn't, and frankly I feel like you and those who think it is should be on a list of people who are not allowed to be excited when we make a run.

there is absolutely nothing in this current team's make up that leads me to believe that the ST woes will cease or that they will stop making stupid mistakes at crucial times.

It absolutely isn't, and frankly I feel like you and those who think it is should be on a list of people who are not allowed to be excited when we make a run.
We tried to be excited for a run for like 5 years going 4-4... AND IT NEVER HAPPENS. So, excuse us for not getting our hopes up. We been through this enough. We either start hot or 7-9..

I just dont know what to say about the Saints. Took tooooo much time trying to move the ball. Like they didnt even care. O well....

These threads have to stop. We aren't making the playoffs. We aren't good enough.

The stop commenting, stop coming here, stop rooting, stop caring... start thinking that the Cowboys are kinda close, start wearing blue and silver, start the slow path to the dark side that you will regret when we scrape our way to the playoffs and start winning games...

We are close. If you can't see that, then the pain of the last few years have jaded you past the point of seeing reason and hope.

A case can be made that our offense had a reasonable showing vs a strong Defense. You take away the special teams 10 point swing and it's an ENTIRELY different outcome.

I just dont know what to say about the Saints. Took tooooo much time trying to move the ball. Like they didnt even care. O well....

If you think we took too much time, then I honestly don't think you care.

Our clock management put us in a position to make one play. Our clock management put us in a position to be one 3rd and 10 from having the ball down 3 with 2 minutes left, likely at mid field.

There are things to blame, clock management is not one of them.

We've seen the exact same story 3 years running.

It's over.

Then bye bye, have a wonderful winter... will see you at the draft. I will be here rooting for team that has shown grit, and has a reasonable chance to have a winning season and a playoff berth...

This team doesn't quit... 'it's over' from you means that you do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom