Gettin' Married in 7 days (1 Viewer)

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials eaux yeah! Long life and happiness to you both.

Make sure you say "I DO" without hesitation, and say it loud and proud!

And please never take your ring off while swimming in the ocean. Those swimming trunk pockets are not reliable. That includes car keys also. Paying a "portable" blacksmith can be lengthy and expensive.

Best of wishes to you and your wonderful bride. May God Almighty bless your marriage with his love.

Never done that before.

Should prove interesting.

Kinda frightened, kinda not.

That's all, nothing else to see here. :1057:

So I'm going to a wedding in Dallas in a week. My cousin is getting married. I thought this was getting really weird for a moment until I saw your age posted. Thought I was going to get to party with another SR member!

I thought it was a "man law" not to get married during football season!

Never done that before.

Good for you. :9:

Here's a bit of advice that might help with the nervousness.

We have a ritual amongst our family and close friends. A couple of hours before the wedding ceremony the groom and his wedding party have a shot of Crown Royal but not more than 2 shots for the groom. Track record is outstanding. We have a perfect track record so far as long as its CR (the oldest weddings are around 15 years in tact). 3 weddings where we went in sober (bride told the groom he couldn't have a drink or groom decided it was a bad idea) have ended in divorce. Once Jägermeister was substituted for CR and that one also ended in divorce.

Congratulations and Good Luck.

Dadsdream....just how long have you been married? It's been nearly 32 years for me, and I thought I had it all figured out. But, you, you're like the yoda figure for husbands.

Thanx all,
I have to say, you guys ARE entertaining! I needed a good laugh!

It should be a lot of fun. We're doing it all at the Dallas World Aquarium right in front of the Manatee tank! They shut the whole place down just for us for 4 hours.

She wasn't not a born Saints fan (friggin' Longhorn fan! :dunno:), but the Monday home opener MADE her one. When we were walking back to the FQ she told me she wanted go to the Cowpatty game with me in Dec ....................... sweet! It's about time. I took her to a game in Oakland, 2 at LSU, and finally the Home Opener did it! She even owns a Saints shirt, now.

When I was setting up the honeymoon, it was right when all the Hawaii earthquake stuff happened..........right were we wanted to go.
So................... gonna put Hawaii off until earlier next year and just take off to Cozumel for a week, for now. I haven't had a vacation in 4 years, ughhh Need so bad.

Losing the ring? Mine is cheap and I know where to get another. Her's, however ....... AINT.
"I want Platinum with my diamonds", she says ..................................
(eaux-yeah) "of course you do" ............................
she got it.

I might start a pool for the ceremony/reception. I say there will be a total of 374 tatoos, and 43 peircings at the shindig. :_rofl:

BTW, I am ALWAYS right! usually, sort of, maybe

Never done that before.

That's all, nothing else to see here. :1057:
I thought it'd be fun to resurrect a REALLY old thread and this one looked the most interesting. How do you think this turned out considering eaux-yeah hasn't been seen since 2014?

I thought it'd be fun to resurrect a REALLY old thread and this one looked the most interesting. How do you think this turned out considering eaux-yeah hasn't been seen since 2014?
I’d have to know how big his life insurance policy was before answering

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom