Getting really tired of the anti-Saints respect on NFL network.. (1 Viewer)

Yeah, this week I do see a lot of people writing off the Rams.

But why? Is there something going on? Do they think the Rams are that team who went 2-2 to finish the season and only got those two final wins against the worst teams in the league? Do they think the Rams have transitioned into a running team, and that might be ineffective in beating us? I understand why we are favored, but why do the talking heads (outside of NFLN) seem to favor us that heavily? The Rams went 13-3, so why such lopsided picks?
Almost to a person they say the Superdome will be the difference in the game.

I went out for some yogurt and now I'm completely bummed. While driving, I listened to a segment on CBS sports radio that left me completely depressed.

They pointed out all the holes and made it sound like we're just lucky to even be here.
The Rams are really playing well and manhandled the Cowboys. The Rams are a very different team from when we last played them. Talib is back, CJ Anderson is a new rushing threat, Ndom Suh playing better.
Meanwhile the Saints are just too banged up. Peat won't be able to handle Darnold with the hurt hand. Saints DL will be overwhelmed without Sheldon Rankins.
Saints really don't have a 2nd receiver and Ben Watson was an impact in last game but out for this one.
Brees clearly cannot connect deep and therefore Ginn is useless.
Alvin Kamara is not the player he was last year. One rush for over 20 yards all year.
And home field noise won't be an issue because Rams will get up early and take the crowd out of it.

Basically, The Rams are a team on the ascent and Saints are on the descent.

Now I just feel terrible. After listening, I'm left doubting. Someone please give me some positives.

This is pretty much how watching tv went yesterday.

Rams are so much better, Saints are not.

Then they pick the Saints at the end of the show. And I'm left wondering "What about what you just said for the past 50 minutes?"

Just let them talk. We know whats about to happen. All Black today cause it bout to be a funeral.

Blackout the Dome!!!

There will always be the one person who makes a disrespect threat, regardless if it’s a well founded thought or not.

As to which team is being respected or disrespected in the “media” - don’t care.

Both teams have had their good and bad, love and disregard.

Let’s play the game!!!

Talk is over..the so-called experts have had their say..its time to strap it on, tee it up and see who's moving forward.... Thanks everyone for your input..... more than anything, I want this win for Drew..The man has played his heart out for this franchise and for the Who Dat Nation! I think all the parts are in place to make that happen! Who Dat! Geaux Saints!

The media will stir the pot in the direction that'll get them the most views and clicks. Truth and accuracy are casualties of the times we live in. The media,in all their forms, don't care if you believe or like what your seeing, hearing, or reading. They just want you look,listen, read, and click. Rams and Chiefs are "new flavors" and controversy is the media's favorite seasoning.

Talib barely shut down the cowboys Cooper with Dak at QB. I like Dak's preperation habits, hes a hard worker, but he can't hit the broad side of a barn and I dont think he quite has "IT" between the ears. That is a far stretch from Drew and MT. Our OL is better, our defense is more complete, and we have Taysom, Ingram, TQS, and Kamara.
What do you mean by "it"? I'm not going to assume so I'm asking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom