GF is making me watch Project Runway... (1 Viewer)

GF is making me watch Project Runway...

• Kill myself

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Watch and be quiet

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other, allow me to explain

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
I'm not saying to start a fight... I agreed to watch wrestling with my ex if he'd watch one of my shows that came on right after. It wasn't a fight, just seemed fair. :idunno:

Make her watch something awful or do something she isn't necessarily fond of in return.... Ya know, the whole compromise is essential to all relationships thing!

I don't know, Snow, everything we watch and like to do is awesome. :rock:

Football = awesome
Hot women = awesome
Sex = awesome
Grilling = awesome

Seems kinda unfair, IMO. :shrug:

:hihi:

i like project runway (guilty pleasure) because i think creativity is sexy. each season i pick the sexiest female "designer" to pull for. my girl this season, maya luz, withdrew from the competition last week. she didn't like what she saw behind the facade of the show.

Attachments

• mayaluz.jpg
    mayaluz.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1
have you made her watch Jerry Maguire? If so, it maybe even :hihi:

haha, no but i've actually been telling her we need to watch it together cuz she hasn't seen it in yrs, and personally for me it grows deeper and more meaningful with each viewing... i'm sure she'll feel the same way. :covri:

i like project runway (guilty pleasure) because i think creativity is sexy. each season i pick the sexiest female "designer" to pull for. my girl this season, maya luz, withdrew from the competition last week. she didn't like what she saw behind the facade of the show.

yeah i can pretty much sit through any of her other 'reality' shows (Teh Bachelor, Teh Kardashians, Kendra, etc.) b/c there are redeeming qualities or something to find interesting or to ogle... but P. Runway is just extremely hard for me to endure... S'okay, as long as i don't really have to pay attention.

I find the admission you can sit through any reality show far worse than allowing your squeeze to make you watch this particular program. I thought better of you.

Also, after you've been married to this woman for 20 years you can watch dumb shows with her. While she's still your adorable girlfriend, just knock it out. I wouldn't even own a TV in your position, except to watch ball.

gay.jpg

You know how I know you're gay?

Dude have you lost all self respect and your dignity? for what a steady piece of tail. You just lost a Man card dude. How many you got left?

Man!!!! That must be some really good *****.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom