Ghislaine Maxwell Trial (Epstein’s side piece) (1 Viewer)

Kinda ironic because I could see that Rodgers interview being a sketch from The Man Show.
I never watched the Man Show (though I was certainly of age when it aired). Didn't Kimmel and Adam Carolla have some falling out which killed the show? For the record I don't care for Carolla either.

Thanks a lot Covid-19!

Prior to Covid people just thought that Rodgers was a dbag because he was estranged from his family.

Prior to Covid people just thought that Kimmel that was a dbag because he made political jokes; and wore black face.

Then Covid 19 happened and things changed.

Pre 2019 were such simpler times.

For the record I don’t care for either guy’s sense of humor. It’s Mitch Hedberg or nuthin baby!
This x1000. Covid screwed so much up

I never watched the Man Show (though I was certainly of age when it aired). Didn't Kimmel and Adam Carolla have some falling out which killed the show? For the record I don't care for Carolla either.
They didn’t have a falling out. They came back to create Crank Yankers.
And when they left Kimmel got the late show.

Good luck with that
===============

Ghislaine Maxwell should have been protected by “immunity provisions” from a previous non-prosecution agreement in Florida, her attorneys have argued.

The disgraced British socialite, 62, returned to the spotlight this week as lawyers launched an appeal over her 2021 sex trafficking conviction.

During an appeal hearing in New York federal court on Tuesday, Diana Fabi Samson – representing Maxwell – referenced the 2008 non prosecution agreement, made by state prosecutors with late paedophile Jeffrey Epstein in Florida.

Ms Samson said not honouring the terms of the agreement would “strike a dagger in the heart of the trust between the government and its citizens.”

“In the end, Ms. Maxwell was prosecuted for crimes that she as a third party beneficiary to the plea agreement in Florida should not have been prosecuted,” Ms Samson said.

Maxwell’s attorneys had previously argued that a juror failed to disclose that they were a sexual abuse victim.……

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom